AT&T sent me a refurbished phone right around 90 days I was having issues phone was saying not charging properly check charger or Court I got a new charger and Court and it was still having the same issues I called AT&T and he said it's been over 90 days and there's nothing that can be done about it so I ordered a new charging port as soon as I took the tabs off the top and bottom of the phone I noticed there are no screws in my phone and there's metal shavings stuck all over the speakers 4 of 4 screws are missing and one goes into the charging port to help ground it and there were loads of lint in the charging port it was sloppy and would not make a good contact half the time and I was getting bad internet service and phone service I noticed the antenna wires were loose and would not Snap-on correctly so I put a new charger port in and it fix that problem I talked to AT&T and told them the phone they sent me wasn't refurbished and it's missing parts she said I would have gladly given you another phone if it's missing parts but as soon as you touch that first any kind of warranty is voided I told her there was no screw to touch so I just basically got ripped off by AT&T the phone they gave me was worse than the phone I sent them and can anything be done much Aloha Norman
    10-01-16 08:52 PM
    a bit of punctuation would go a long way my friend.

Anyway, you should have taken a photograph as soon as it arrives, this way it's your words against theirs. Let's see if anyone has any bright ideas.

Oh, if it is the 8900, I doubt they would have any 'brand new'.
    10-01-16 10:44 PM
    Heck, I'm surprised they had any in stock at all to begin with.
    10-01-16 11:21 PM