I tried to download music from I-tunes to my 8350i. I could only down load 25 of 548 songs. I called support they said I could only donwload MP3. I think thats ridiculous. I feel like i might as well still be using 8 track. I tried to convert the music file to MP3, it won't work. Any advise?
    08-11-09 05:53 PM
    you have to remove the DRM.... search the web for programs
    08-11-09 09:06 PM
    what's DRM? I was told to remove the memory card, plug it into the computer and drop and drag. I'm afraid to try. Do you know if this would work.
    08-12-09 08:02 PM
    I got a question about music also. I've always transferred music to my 8350i as a .wav and they play just fine. Now my question is why is that they play fine on mine but when I go to transfer a ring tone to another blackberry it says something to the extent of not a compatible format or something like that. Now why is that? If anybody can help me out here I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks a lot and take care
    08-12-09 08:58 PM
    Ok Sac i transfer from itunes to my bberry device with the BlackBerry Desktop Software but too transfer large amount of files to ur memory card you must have a big size micro sd card check the size, i use a micro sdhc 8gb, now.wav files are to big much better .mp3 or .acc, you can remove micro sd card and put direct to computer but that would be to backup all files faster, use media manager to sync your files with your bberry conected to ur computer hope this helps
    08-12-09 11:07 PM
    Hey DJ,
    When I called Tech. support they acted as if downloading anything "larger" than MP3 was not possible. Just changing the SD card will help? It's not the phone itself?

Thanks-
    08-13-09 08:29 PM
    you can put on the sd card direct all you want remember that the file is named with low caracters (not a 200 caratcer name song) sometimes that messes up to read ur file, format your card on your phone that well help and if its small files its faster but if its a dj armin van buuern mix 160mb song put the sd card in your pc slot its better
    08-14-09 10:44 PM
    Thanks for the advice. When I format my card will it erase any stored info. that already exists?
    08-15-09 06:26 PM
    yes it will
    08-15-09 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD