My BB just came in today!!! my first one ever...got it activated and running...downloaded some ringtones and wallpapers and uploaded them. I don't have a data plan though because I really won't be needing it. Any advice or things that you feel I should know as a Blackberry newbie. Any good apps or games, etc that you feel are must-haves?
    08-05-09 08:08 PM
    I would search around there are lots of threads on this subject matter. Also click on the newbie link in my signature. BB 101 lectures are a wonderful thing
    08-05-09 08:27 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! lastraid is right the 101 lecture seris will help in your bb journey.
    08-05-09 09:44 PM
    got mine a few days ago, great phone. have fun with it!
    08-05-09 09:45 PM
    I would love to give you some app ideas, but all my favorite apps are data enabled so... that wont help you...lol.

Glad you like it, though!
    08-05-09 09:59 PM
    Who is your provider. I would swap it out for a newer bb while you still can. Curve is on the out dated side. Still a good device but I wouldn't sign a contract for a 2 year old phone. I would go with the tour or bold or 8900 if you have that option. I have the tour myself and its a great device

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 10:16 PM
    The Curve is just fine, especially if it is being used without a data plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 10:19 PM
    Fairly new to Crackberry (love the name, it's perfect)! I just got mine in April 09' I have ZERO complaints, not sure why anyone is knocking it. Does everything and more that I need it to do. I'm always on the net, BB instant messanger, MMS, SMS, etc.
    If you ask me the touch screen BB's are terrible.
    Sprint is also a great provider with the data plans.
    08-05-09 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD