Hello,

I'm new here and have tried to read through most of the previous forums about the Gmail issue I'm experiencing, but alas have found none that give me any direction.

I have a Blackberry 8530 (Curve) and recently changed my password to my Gmail account. I then attempted to update the gmail account password on my BB device, but I receive an error message that the password is incorrect.

I have logged onto BB Internet Service and attempted to update the new gmail account password, but am given the same error message that the password is incorrect.

I have removed the gmail account from the Email settings, taken the battery out for 30 seconds, then re-inserted the battery, and attempted to add a new gmail account to my BB device, but am given the same error: password is incorrect.

Any ideas how I may resolve this?

Thanks so much!

MommyBE
    09-30-10 10:36 AM
    Just in case anyone else is having this problem... I had to call my carrier (sprint) then they contacted BB support. After two technicians and 45 minutes later, they had to unlock the phone from a google site... (sorry--VERY technically un-inclined here).
    09-30-10 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD