How do I go about getting my phone repaired under warranty in the UK. I paid full retail to Carphone Warehouse for the phone so do I just take it in to them?

And if so - will they charge me for repair?

It's just started randomly cutting out - and when it has cut out it's difficult to get back on (yes a battery pull sorts it..)
    08-09-09 02:37 PM
    take it to a carphone warehouse repair centre
    you can check their website to find your nearest one
    and they'll fix it for you for free, unless its water damage or your fault.
    08-09-09 03:12 PM
    Carphone Warehouse are fantastic if they can repair it there and then, in the past I've had phones break down (never a Blackberry) and it's had to be sent away to be repaired.

If this happens they will not replace the phone with the same model, on the 2occasions this has happened to me I've been given a VERY basic Nokia.

So just make sure and be prepared before you go!
    08-09-09 04:19 PM
    take it to a carphone warehouse repair centre
    you can check their website to find your nearest one
    and they'll fix it for you for free, unless its water damage or your fault.
    A large CPW store should have a repair centre within the store.

If there is no repair centre near where you live, You may be waiting a while to get your beloved BB fixed! I took a Samsung G600(please don't ask why I got this phone lol) to get repaired, and they told me it should be done with 6-8 weeks , but luckily there was a repair centre about 10 miles away.

Hope that helps!
    08-09-09 04:25 PM
    So will CPW repair the handset under RIM's 1 year warranty then? I was going to try and avoid CPW repair centres due to mixed reports..
    08-09-09 04:35 PM
    So will CPW repair the handset under RIM's 1 year warranty then? I was going to try and avoid CPW repair centres due to mixed reports..
    Yes, they will repair the Blackberry for you. That is if it has not been water damaged or used inappropriately.

The service I have recieved from CPW has been second to none in my experience. Dunno about anyone else.
    08-09-09 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD