I keep logging on and reading the same old posts. Nobody get all upset or anything now-- I've learned a lot here and I love that there's somewhere for us to go and talk to other bb fans. That being said though; No new software releases (I know, I know... 4.6 has been perfected.... So what!). No new problems to solve.....
    Looking fwd to the onyx. I'll pick one up as soon as it launches. I figure it's a bold/javelin cross-breed.
    I love my jav AND my bold... But it's really time for something new before I slip slowly into madness.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 08:19 PM
    If you are so bored then why not challenge yourself to pitch in and help others who are in trouble?
    09-03-09 08:35 PM
    Good thought. You're right!
    Still can't wait for the onyx though. :-)

09-03-09 10:13 PM
    Just wait till 5.0 is an official release... we will have some problems then.
    09-03-09 10:15 PM
    I will get angry right now just for you. Actually I am angry cuz I'm taking care of my neighbors cats and their litter box smells really bad. There, I'm upset. Deal with it and by the way Innocases suk!!!!

Last edited by lazerus; 09-03-09 at 10:32 PM.
    09-03-09 10:29 PM
    I will get angry right now just for you. Actually I am angry cuz I'm taking care of myt neighbors cats and their litter box smells really bad. There, I'm upset. Deal with it and by the way Innocases suk!!!!

LOL @ the Innocase hate, Laz!!
    09-03-09 10:30 PM
    Still can't wait for the onyx though. :-)

Neither can I
    09-03-09 10:34 PM
    I'm pist!! There now the board is really exciting!!! How do u like them apples??? Oh and guess what? The 8900 is soooooo over rated. Open youtube to see what I mean. What a joke!!! It can't even play videos. No touch screen, no threaded sms, no video conferencing, video captures are horrible resolution, loose keyboard, lcd fuzzys when I press end button, no Flash support, 3.2 mp camera? What is this 1999? Tired of it all actually. I'm gonna go out tonight pick up some guy and drug him and steal his kidneys. I'm raging mad. Rawrrrrr!

09-03-09 10:36 PM
    I'm pist!! There now the board is really exciting!!! How do u like them apples??? Oh and guess what? The 8900 is soooooo over rated. Open youtube to see what I mean. What a joke!!! It can't even play videos. No touch screen, no threaded sms, no video conferencing, video captures are horrible resolution, loose keyboard, lcd fuzzys when I press end button, no Flash support, 3.2 mp camera? What is this 1999? Tired of it all actually. I'm gonna go out tonight pick up some guy and drug him and steal his kidneys. I'm raging mad. Rawrrrrr!

Ok, Laz. I'm going to drink one for you right now.
    09-03-09 10:41 PM
    Essex for me all the way, hands down. I'm kinda bored with my 8900 too
    09-04-09 08:26 AM
    8900 has no 3G, I mean come on, seriously?

09-04-09 08:59 AM
    Yawn........
    09-04-09 09:03 AM
    wow didnt think anyone could get bored with the 8900 theres so much you can do,im always on the lookout for new themes and apps.Im still fairly new to it though just had it for just over 3 months and i love it.
    09-04-09 03:19 PM
    Hahahhahaha maybe you should get a girlfriend.

09-04-09 03:29 PM
    To be honest, its a natural characteristic of the human mind. I've been the type of person who buys all sorts of things to satisfy my "needs". And no matter what, after you buy what you "need", you will always want something else. You'll get sick of any blackberry, iphone, htc, nokia etc, almost guarenteed.

09-04-09 03:43 PM
    Those get boring fast also
    Hahahhahaha maybe you should get a girlfriend.

09-04-09 03:47 PM
    I'm gonna go out tonight pick up some guy and drug him and steal his kidneys. I'm raging mad. Rawrrrrr!
    So much for going to the bar tonight...
    09-04-09 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD