why hasn't there been a full white housing with white main buttons and keypad like the bold? why do us 8900 get the mix match black keys and white everything else?
    08-18-09 10:14 PM
    why hasn't there been a full white housing with white main buttons and keypad like the bold? why do us 8900 get the mix match black keys and white everything else?
    You can find everything except the keys right now here. As for the buttons, give them a few. I'm sure they'll have them eventually.

Housing

Camera lens

Keyboard keypad

Top cover
    08-18-09 10:20 PM
    Just take the Full Housing instead and not everything alone ... thats bull**** tbh
    08-19-09 01:50 AM
    full housing doesn't have white buttons and white keys, they're the standard black buttons and keys.

take a look at the white housing for the bold in the true supplier site, it's completely white. that's the look i want for my javelin.
    08-19-09 02:50 AM
    have you checked all the sites in my signature? they may have stuff you were not able to find on another site...or you could always send it into colorware
    08-19-09 08:54 AM
    full housing doesn't have white buttons and white keys, they're the standard black buttons and keys.

take a look at the white housing for the bold in the true supplier site, it's completely white. that's the look i want for my javelin.
    I got the same keyboard u told him to buy, and I bought the full housing. Whatever... :-)
    08-19-09 09:30 AM
    I want a full white housing for my 8900 just like they have it for the Bold...

Any new info on it. Is it even available?
    08-20-09 02:06 AM
    i think true supplier is the only one that sells full white housing with white keyboard. That's if i'm not mistaken?
    08-20-09 04:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD