I have gotten a Blackberry Curve 8900 from someone else that was on the tmobile network before, and I'm wanting to switch it to at&t.

alot of the codes I've seen cost 10-50 dollars...

I just bought this phone.. do i REALLY have to pay more money to unlock it???

someone PLEASE help me out..

give me the hook up! lol.

pleaseee.

-Melissa.
    07-08-10 10:12 PM
    there are daily contests on this site for unlock codes. I have won twice.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f207/
    thats the link
    07-08-10 10:35 PM
    Check out the contests in the Unlocking forum promotions. I won an unlock code there.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-09-10 01:17 AM
    and if you don't win/don't want to wait, there are like 5 unockers or more on CB ranging from like $1.89 - 9.99 I think, but you'll find those in the forum suggested above.
    07-09-10 10:41 AM
    Have your friend call t-mobile and ask for the code. This is exactly what I did. They give you a free code. It may take a day or so, but its free and trusted

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-10 02:04 AM
    This is the absolute easiest way to do it short of unlocking the phone yourself. There is a program out there to unlock BBs and I have used it to unlock an older phone before, but I don't recall the name of the program. Unlocking yourself using the program takes a while too.
    07-12-10 01:57 PM
    Be careful about some of the free ones, if they dont work the first or second time then dont try it out again otherwise you will run out of chances as the phone has a limit of how many times it can be entered. You will end up having it locked permanently unless you go to a DM3 unlocking place.
    07-12-10 02:04 PM
    call up your provider and ask for it
    07-12-10 03:35 PM
    or get it on ebay for under $0.99!
    07-13-10 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD