your killing me LMAO! I refuse to feel guilty if the rest of the world has a credit crisis!

anyone hear the word credit crisis?
    03-15-09 09:22 PM
    I think I went through 5 pearls before the curve 8320... Now I'm using the 8900 gahhh.. I think I fell in love all over again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 09:23 PM
    @ hearmeoutx
    yessssssssss....I've been a very good ninja and haven't looked at the card in months. the 8900....the whisper turned into a shout!
    03-15-09 09:25 PM
    Why is it bad to use a credit card? I use mine for everything I purchase and then at the end of the month I send a payment to cover everything I purchased. I was going to purchase those things anyway so the credit card makes it much more convenient. On top of that I have a rewards card so basically the credit card company pays me to use their card each month. Its a great deal!
    03-15-09 09:48 PM
    * huggs you twice**

1. for you avatar
    2. for handling your credit the CORRECT way. Lots don't.

I get miles on mine...I don't use as often as I used to but I know people who's credit SUX and not even 30 yet...booooooooooooo

Why is it bad to use a credit card? I use mine for everything I purchase and then at the end of the month I send a payment to cover everything I purchased. I was going to purchase those things anyway so the credit card makes it much more convenient. On top of that I have a rewards card so basically the credit card company pays me to use their card each month. Its a great deal!
    03-15-09 09:55 PM
    I havent got to start my credit I turned 18 in july last year its just so hard these days ... they told me that its easier for a person who has filed bankruptcy three times to get a car thru a lot thru a loan than me
    03-15-09 09:57 PM
    Yay, double hugs!

I'm 28 and the wife is 29, we both have excellent credit and we monitor it constantly. We take stores up on their offers frequently for 12 months or 18 months no Interest because that's like free money. We just break up the payment into those exact months and we never pay interest on that either. I love when the credit card companies pay me over $300 a year to use their card, its awesome!
    03-15-09 09:59 PM
    I havent got to start my credit I turned 18 in july last year its just so hard these days ... they told me that its easier for a person who has filed bankruptcy three times to get a car thru a lot thru a loan than me
    Building your credit is going to take time, there's noway around that. But what you have to do since you have no history is get one credit card now. Sure the Interest will be high, probably somewhere around 20-25%, but don't let that bother you. What you do is the same thing I do and only purchase the things you were already going to purchase each month. It takes discipline but it isn't difficult. Then before your statement payment is due, go online and pay the balance to zero. The reason I say to check online is because frequently your statement balance ends on the 19th of the month, for example. Then by the time you get the statement in the mail you made some additional purchases on the 20th through the 30th of the month. If you check online, you can get the total balance including these additional purchases. Make sure that you pay all these off and you will be just fine. You will never pay Interest and you will build up your credit. Remember also that your Blackberry comes in handy here because you can add an item to your calendar that will remind you each month to pay off the card balance. This way you will never forget to do it.
    03-15-09 10:04 PM
    Thx really appreciated ... and once again my BB comes in handy im in love lol .
    03-15-09 10:06 PM
    I fell in love with my 8900 as soon as I opened the box.

03-15-09 10:36 PM
    I hear you on that one, I did too!

I fell in love with my 8900 as soon as I opened the box.

03-16-09 05:28 AM
    I also had the Pearl before going up in the world and swiftly moving onto my Curve 8900 - which is brilliant!!

21/M/London UK
    03-16-09 10:57 AM
    OP I think you are forgiven for the post as you have helped people understand credit. . *hugs* to you!

03-16-09 11:05 AM
    congrats on your wise move enjoy it!
    03-16-09 11:59 AM
    I am 27 and my credit is destroyed. I recently have two credit cards. One us a secured card and one is not. Thinking about filing bankruptcy. I don't know what to do. Pin me. 3069D4DC

08-18-09 05:02 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD