Hello
    I have a Blackberry Curve 8310 from AT&T, I would like convert it/flash it and to T-Mobile branding and logos and so on, is there anyway to do this? Should I just install the 8320 software. I'm gonna get the unlock code soon and will unlock it, but I would like to remove all AT&T branding and logos.

thanks
    06-18-10 09:36 PM
    scratch them off lol
    06-19-10 01:36 AM
    Hello
    I have a Blackberry Curve 8310 from AT&T, I would like convert it/flash it and to T-Mobile branding and logos and so on, is there anyway to do this? Should I just install the 8320 software. I'm gonna get the unlock code soon and will unlock it, but I would like to remove all AT&T branding and logos.

thanks
    Unlocking is all that is needed. The carrier splash screen only shows up for 5 seconds, anyway. You cannot legally remove it. The software to remove the carrier splash screen is proprietary and not available to the general public. It is a violation of forum rules to discuss illegally obtained software.
    06-19-10 01:53 AM
    And you cannot install 8320 software on an 8310. OS software is device specific. 8320 would include software for Wi-Fi that the 8310 doesn't have.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-10 03:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD