Good Afternoon everyone.

I tried to search this issue on here (didnt want to repost a well known issue) but no luck so I think Its safe for me to put it out there. I just bought a blackberry 8330. I rely on my cell phone alarm clock heavily so the first week I was disappointed that Id set my alarm clock in the PM and wake up late for work, look at my phone with a and see that the voice command was on and it was stuck there. I tried changing the voice command off of the side button (changed it to my address book). I even went into the sprint store and the guy told me with one glance that I havent updated it with the CD ROM that came in the box.

I blushed and went home and did the update. I thought all was well in the world until this morning it did it AGAIN?!?!?!

Im confused.
    03-03-09 11:58 AM
    What OS version you running?
    03-03-09 01:04 PM
    Hmmmm I just went to Options> About and it says Blackberry 8330 smartphone v4.3.0.127 (Platform 3.1.0.73).

Is that the information you needed? If not, just let me know how to find it.

*smile* Im sorry - I dont know much about all of this yet. I see you are at Genius status. Thanks for taking the time to help me.

Jessie
    03-03-09 01:14 PM
    Jess_8330... that's the old OS. The current OS from Sprint is 4.5.0.131 & you can get the link to upgrade on top of this forum. It's stickied!
    03-03-09 01:58 PM
    THANK YOU!! Hope I can figure it out this evening. If not, you better believe Ill be back on here asking lots of questions : ) Thank you, Thank you, thank you!
    03-03-09 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD