So today I decided to walk into a Tmobile store to make a payment and inquire about the 8520. To my surprise the sales rep asked me if I wanted to see a demo unit. I jumped the gun and he brought it out and let me tell you I am impressed. The first thing I just needed to check out was the optical trackpad. I was hesitant it was going to work as well as a trackball but let me tell you in my opinion its better. It was smooth and responsive. And the new look and feel of the call and end buttons is amazing. They look like they are part of the screen and have a very nice click to them its going to sound weird but I think thats my favorite part of the phone it just feels cool. The phone it self caught me by surprise on how thin it was and even though its made out of what looks like 100% plastic it actually felt very good. Overall my only complaint is the screen. Its good but once you have had a bold, 8900 or tour its not the same. Besides that the os was snappy never got an hour glass overall damn good phone considering its a lower end model.
    08-01-09 02:12 PM
    So they have them in stock? I have to go check one out then

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 02:59 PM
    Im sure they do the rep had a black demo unit and a dummy phone and I know this is out of context but they also had the HTC touch pro 2 witch does not come out till the 12 i believe.
    08-01-09 03:33 PM
    I wonder if I could get in there an convince them to let me upgrade early.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 03:36 PM
    hmmm, might check out the local T-mo today.
    08-01-09 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD