so I connected my BB to my comp so I could click and drag photos and music from my comp to my BB. I also added a fairly large program full of text. its almost like a database, kinda like adding a dictionary. anyway i can't, for the life of me, find that program on the phone. but when i connected my BB to the comp again, there it is on the phone! i can see that it was added, and when i try to add the program to the BB again, it tells me that its already on the phone. what you you all think? where could the program be?
    09-16-09 11:02 AM
    so I connected my BB to my comp so I could click and drag photos and music from my comp to my BB. I also added a fairly large program full of text. its almost like a database, kinda like adding a dictionary. anyway i can't, for the life of me, find that program on the phone. but when i connected my BB to the comp again, there it is on the phone! i can see that it was added, and when i try to add the program to the BB again, it tells me that its already on the phone. what you you all think? where could the program be?
    I also added a fairly large program full of text. A program... what program??? Do you know that this program is on your SD card and not on the actual device?
    09-16-09 11:09 AM
    Everything should be where you put them

Media > Menu > Explore > Media Card > BlackBerry > search in these folders

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 11:13 AM
    I also added a fairly large program full of text. A program... what program??? Do you know that this program is on your SD card and not on the actual device?
    its some software that i had on my computer that you can use to look up magazine articles and do research. much like an electronic dictionary. its like a large database full of information i suppose.

ok, so i followed the directions and located the file. but when i try to open it, it says "unable to display file"
    Last edited by Derekstanggt; 09-16-09 at 11:40 AM.
    09-16-09 11:25 AM
    Check the file properties when connected to the PC to see that is not set to be hidden.
    09-16-09 11:39 AM
    its some software that i had on my computer that you can use to look up magazine articles and do research. much like an electronic dictionary. its like a large database full of information i suppose.

ok, so i followed the directions and located the file. but when i try to open it, it says "unable to display file"
    The program MUST be written in Java and be able to run on a Blackberry... if it is not it more than likely will NOT work on a Blackberry.
    09-16-09 11:44 AM
    The program MUST be written in Java and be able to run on a Blackberry... if it is not it more than likely will NOT work on a Blackberry.
    ah, thanks
    09-16-09 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD