but now i need help on something different

to get the opera mini working i have to change the APN to wap.voicestream.com and do a battery pull when i do that google maps stops working i didnt check to see if BB messenger stopped working or if i could still receive texts but when i change the APN back to internet2.voicestream.com google maps starts working again but OM doesnt...is there a way to get it so that i can have both of them working at the same time?

by the way i have T-mo unlocked curve
    09-04-07 04:06 AM
    61 views and no one could help me out here? man that sucks
    09-05-07 01:23 AM
    That does suck. Where is Navilyn when you need him...I am sire he will be round soon
    09-05-07 04:21 PM
    i dont know where he is but i hope he sees this and can help
    09-06-07 05:13 PM
    Did you ever get an answer for this? I have exactly the same issue--OM works with wap.voicestream.com, but not internet2 and google maps is the opposite. the blackberry browser works with both. i suppose the question is: can OM work with internet2, which i think is faster?
    11-28-07 01:40 PM
    the opera mini update is out for the curve already....it wasnt available before but now 4.3 final is the version you want to choose.
    11-29-07 01:14 AM
    the opera mini update is out for the curve already....it wasnt available before but now 4.3 final is the version you want to choose.
    Interesting....except that I only seem to be able to access 4.0 from the opera sites. Do you have an alternative site/source?

I also note that the opera mini site says specifically that opera works thru the wap.voicestream.com apn--i assume they mean that it does not work with internet2 or internet3?

so it looks like i'm stuck using the slower wap connection instead of internet2 if I want to use opera....
    Last edited by crookham; 11-30-07 at 02:12 PM.
    11-30-07 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD