Ok have had my curve for about a month now and while im in love with it i do wonder f there is anyway to get hmtl email, i mean when i receive any emails they are a jungle of image links and the text is muddled in there.

Also i think my theme is getting tired and boring (normal theme) are there any cool free themes (aslong as it waont mess up my curve ?) and any other cool free lil tricks i should be doing on my baby ?

10-15-08 04:57 AM
    Mail>Options>Email Settings

this is as long as you have the 4.5.x.xx OS installed
    10-15-08 05:02 AM
    There are two ways to get HTML emails.

- upgrade your OS to 4.5. This is free and takes about an hour. Look in the OS 4.5 Beta talk forum for an OS for your phone and for how to do this. You will not see pictures with tis route - at lest my phone does not.

- buy either BBSmart or go to Empower BlackBerry HTML Email Viewer for an HTML email add-on.
    10-15-08 05:04 AM
    cheers guys, i might look into it but with no pictures :-/ and a friend told me wen he upgraded his blackberry he found it much slower and unresponsive.

What about the themes ? any really good ones ?
    10-15-08 05:07 AM
    I noticed no speed difference with Empower at all.

I only use the standard themes because these are the most reliable and they take up no extra memory (you must not delete the BBDimension themes). I simply change the wallpaper and that only uses about 16-18Kb of memory.
    10-15-08 05:56 AM
    There are tons of wallpapers here and on various threads. May not be a theme, but I have dozens I use. As far as HTML email, I haven't noticed much speed difference between pre and post upgrade. Having it is nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 06:26 AM
    wat about the bold theme or is that un-stable
    10-15-08 07:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD