I moved back to blackberry from the droid and because i gave my girlfriend my tour (her 8330 died) so i picked up the 8530. I love the phone thus far. However two issues i've noticed:

1) Trackpad is pretty grossly misaligned - mine is jammed into the upper left corner. It functions properly but a pretty sizable gap is left on the right side and on the bottom of the space provided for the trackpad. Anyone else have this issue?

2) When i make phone calls (regardless of service quality and if im calling a landline or cell) there is what i can only describe as a low volume white noise in the background. I never noticed it with my 8330, storm 1 or 2 or 9630. Anyone else having or has had a similar issue?
    03-18-10 11:04 PM
    My trackpad is a little loose but nothing to worry about. And I havent had any problems with "white noise" did you try calling your service provider with that issue?
    03-18-10 11:14 PM
    1) That's normal. The pad slot could be a lil tighter but you shouldn't have to worry about it.

2) It could be carrier related... how's signal strenght? Could be a defect on the device or even interference from something. Good luck finding out!
    03-19-10 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD