Alright so First off, It looks like there is a little bit of dust on both the left and right sides of my screen, Ive used an LCD screen cleaner and microfiber cloth but it will not come off.

Also last night I put my phone on quiet, put it on standby and went to sleep around 12:15. It had 85 or 90% battery left. I woke up around 11 45 and pressed the button to take it out of standby and it would not. I thought maybe i had turned it off so I attempted to hold the end button and it would not turn on, so I did a battery pull and it came on. When I turned it on it had 60% battery. Each normal night it has only lost 0-5% of its battery.

Whats going on?
    11-28-08 04:12 PM
    I've been watching this post for a few hours now, sorry no one has an answer for you yet. Best of luck.

As for the dust, it sounds like it's not dust if it won't clean off. Dust usually can be removed.
    As for the battery drain thing, be sure you're closing out ALL applications COMPLETELY. Like don't just "x" out of the browser, actually close it down. Also, how's your memory doing, low memory will affect battery life as well.

Never heard of the not being able to take out of standby issue, maybe it was a one time freak incident. I wouldn't be real concerned unless it happens a lot with that one. It's an electronic device and occasionally it does what it wants to. When it goes rogue and does what it wants to all the time, that's when we get worried lol
    11-28-08 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD