09-17-09 02:46 PM
70 123
tools
    True!

I would also, like everyone else here, LOVE to see them fix the bluetooth ringtone issue. The lame excuse they gave right after the phone came out about it being a law enforcement safety issue is total BS.

I've been listening to music and the ring tones for MMS has come over the BT, why not ring tones for the phone? That shows me it can be done.
    04-08-09 08:11 PM
    John, I definitely agree with you on the tab button! Spreadsheets are a pain trying to roll around in instead of tab around. I've been on the range the past week.
    04-08-09 08:13 PM
    Casp,

The text message limit is a network issue, not a phone issue. Nextel already has the largest text limit on the market at 544 characters. Sprint side only allows 240, MAX. I just tested it out and sent 516 characters to my phone and it all came in one message. Most services require 160 or less. The largest I could find for a few carriers was 240, though.

ATT claims 456 characters, but I can't verify that because I don't have an ATT phone.
    i have gotten a text msg that was split into 2 texts that took up only half the screen, it was maybe 3 or 4 lines in the first text
    04-08-09 10:30 PM
    how bout the ability to rename our ringer profiles. after messing around with them a little i start to realize i don't remember wich one i set for what. even if they left loud and vibrate and let us name the others. i guess i am just forgetful and set it to one of the wrong settings and have missed email when i was on wrong profile. just a thought
    04-09-09 08:01 PM
    i have gotten a text msg that was split into 2 texts that took up only half the screen, it was maybe 3 or 4 lines in the first text
    Casp,

That, I have no clue about.

But, one feature I would love to see added in the next update would be an actual FIX for messaging! LOL
    04-09-09 09:48 PM
    how about images automatically downloading in your email instead of having to go get them, even when you have your setting to automatically download images? That would be nice.
    04-16-09 11:43 AM
    i would KILL to have UMA on our phones
    message threading
    direct talk would be nice but thats a hardware issue (i think)
    and more reliable wifi
    and wha happened to direct send?
    oo and being able to block DC numbers and phone numbers from the device
    04-16-09 02:09 PM
    How about fixing the NEW echo problem?
    04-16-09 07:24 PM
    Faster speeds once again. Att is doubling there 3g wireless speed for the new iphone coming out and sprint is running 3g yet we are still using slowest service around. Grrr. I've been with nextel 8 yrs n wish they would upgrade something. New phones old technology back end systems. What would the fastest speed we could get with these phones if iden was upgraded? Widen was what, double what iden is?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 10:23 PM
    Get rid of this dang echo!!!!
    04-20-09 10:51 PM
    email uploader progress indicator, Sticky dates in message list, and Flag for followup.
    04-28-09 11:03 AM
    Id like to see a way to toggle on and off the noise canceling feature.

Id also like to see a seeting for adjusting the Mic gain on the outgoing voice.
    04-28-09 01:00 PM
    Custom text tones for each contact would be nice! Can't be that hard since it already has the option to set custom ring tones for each contact.
    05-26-09 03:52 PM
    i dont think any phone can do that yet.... but it would be sweet
    05-26-09 03:58 PM
    I would like to see custom DC Alert tones, for each contact. Im sure they could throw that in an update. That one feature is the only serious downside to this over my old i880
    05-28-09 03:25 AM
    Custom text tones for each contact would be nice! Can't be that hard since it already has the option to set custom ring tones for each contact.
    MTE. I wouldn't mind having custom text tones also that way when I get a text, I'll know who it's from.
    05-28-09 10:01 AM
    I'd would love it if the bluetooth feature would announce who's calling instead of having to look down at the phone everytime it rings and I'd like to have a call filtering option like I had with the motorola phone I upgraded from.
    06-04-09 09:06 AM
    I'd would love it if the bluetooth feature would announce who's calling instead of having to look down at the phone everytime it rings and I'd like to have a call filtering option like I had with the motorola phone I upgraded from.
    Neat idea, but how would the phone know how to pronounce the name? Some names I see are so bad *I* can't pronounce them and I'm sure the owner of the name can't either. Guess you could do a voice record and when that person calls you, it could be like a ringtone "Soandso's calling!"
    06-04-09 02:21 PM
    My old i580 did it. Through the bt and phone simultaneously. Was great. And you learn to interperate the phones "accent"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 02:31 PM
    I would really like to see text threading!

Also, I would like to see an option to disable automatically receiving "Direct Send" information. It is aggravating to have to "read" the receipts of the direct send information everytime I speak to somebody on Direct Connect!
    09-17-09 02:46 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD