09-17-09 02:46 PM
70 123
tools
    How about flash player compatibility. Also how about being compatible with XM? All the 8300 series, except ours?? And our is the newest (I Think). I'd really like to be able to stream video and radio.. true streaming.
    04-04-09 08:03 PM
    How about flash player compatibility. Also how about being compatible with XM? All the 8300 series, except ours?? And our is the newest (I Think). I'd really like to be able to stream video and radio.. true streaming.
    I'd LOVE watch Youtube videos without finding the WIFI spots....
    04-04-09 09:06 PM
    I'd LOVE watch Youtube videos without finding the WIFI spots....
    an update wont make the NETWORK faster... sorry
    04-04-09 09:09 PM
    I would like an update for the following:

1. More bluetooth options making it possible for ring through earpiece, announce caller id
    2. MMS improvements- More options in menu for blocking certain senders, text color changes, emoticons, etc. (already know of the ability to block on website, just nice to have on phone)
    3. Direct send- ability to send info/ pictures through direct connect
    4. Speech to text on GPS ( similar to the Instinct )
    04-04-09 09:22 PM
    I bought an 8GB Memory card, so i have a some of my favorite videos loaded on it...
    04-04-09 09:35 PM
    I want it to remember the last command i entered

like when i get a mms and i want to reply to it.

when i click the button i usually click to reply to a message and it goes to forward everysingle time. i want it to remember what i did last time. so instead of it going to forward everytime i want ti to go to reply because thats the last thing i did.
    04-04-09 10:14 PM
    i mean come on, more businesses use PDF more today than ever!!!! and you cant view them on your BB that is meant to HELP businesses
    I have been viewing .pdf's emailed to me since the 2nd day I've had this phone.
    While I'm tired and not in the mood to look about, I'm sure it's part of the documents to go setup that came with my blackberry.

like the ppt and xls viewers, it shows the same icon, only pdf in it, in the top right corner when I open a pdf. Seems pretty native to me.
    04-04-09 11:16 PM
    I would like for one-touch direct connect to be added, it's a pain in the rear to have to press the phone button before I can chirp someone. Always loved that about my i355 and i880.
    04-05-09 01:29 AM
    How about the feature to have Direct Talk

The convenience when you dont have any coverage and want to communicate with someone off network
    04-05-09 09:27 AM
    How about the feature to have Direct Talk

The convenience when you dont have any coverage and want to communicate with someone off network
    now that you mention it.... EVERY OTHER NEXTEL can do it... why not this one?
    04-05-09 09:30 AM
    i along with a few others and especialy JLJ would love to see more functionality in the bluetooth uses. especialy the ringing in the bt and handset, along with being able to hear alert tones and ring tones. i would also love to see color coded events on the calender. that is really the only thing i miss from my palm. other then that i am completely over that thing. i mean in outlook you can color code the events, that should be transferable to the bb. its a nice feature if you are looking at the month or week view. you don't necessarily need to know exactly what time or what exactly you need to be doing, but if you see a color that you set for something, for instance, red for me was for fd stuff, you have a basic view of what is comming up.
    04-05-09 01:15 PM
    flash player? hello? thats an awesome feature!
    and listen to our opinions! we here on this forum
    do a lot of helping and share a lot of views.
    we keep this phone up and jumping 24/7.
    why not allow us to get some options!
    keep all the phones on the same page!
    if you look at what is available for other bb's
    why not incorporate it into the 8350i?
    theres a mountain high amount of complaints already!
    chop it down to a hill, dont use a chisel, use dynamite!
    give us some explosively exclusive updates not a few humps
    and a kiss!
    04-05-09 01:29 PM
    lmao jlj explosives are good
    04-05-09 01:56 PM
    Bluetooth ring tones, one touch DC, streaming video I would also like to play my stored music and video through my bluetooth and a flash player application too.
    04-05-09 05:17 PM
    One Touch DC,Direct Send,Direct Talk....the options to place more than the six apps per row on the screens
    04-05-09 08:09 PM
    better multi tasking capability! if i am listening to music via bluetooth or headset[wired] and want to play a game or look at pics it gets stuck! and moves extra slowly!
    Last edited by justlovejoy; 04-05-09 at 08:48 PM.
    04-05-09 08:29 PM
    I sent an e-mail to dan@sprint.com and got a phone call as well as an email response. I my e-mail I griped about tones not coming thru either the Bluetooth or even the wired earpieces. I explained "imagine if you plugged you earphones into you stereo yet music still played thru the room speakers. Here is the reply:

"Thank you for taking time out to speak with me today. Per our conversation, your suggestion for users to choose what speakers alerts come through on while in use on the Blackberry 8350I is greatly appreciated. You also provided another suggestion for all alerts to just be routed to the selected method. As stated, your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate team for further review. I am glad to hear you are overall pleased with the device. If you have any suggestions or concerns in the future I can be reached at 757-223-3230 M-F 9am-6pm EST."

I think everyone should e-mail and ask for tones to play over bluetooth and wired earpeices. Maybe if enough people ask it might make it happen.
    04-06-09 05:00 PM
    It would be nice to have "Reply" as the default selected option instead of "Forward" in the text message menu.
    04-08-09 09:30 AM
    I would like to have the ability to block a single direct connect caller from contacting me. Although Caspers earlier suggestion has worked, its a feature I would be happy to see added!
    04-08-09 11:51 AM
    $g speed like in Baltimore and flash player like my hommie jlj said earlier. also bt ringtones and pretty to get everything we pay for with our calling plans not $100 for about $60 bucks worth of features.
    04-08-09 12:55 PM
    here is a good one....

have you ever received a long text message and have it split into 2 or 3 texts???? why is it that you can view a long email but not text???? can we get it to where we have 1 text message instead of 2 for the same text/reply?
    04-08-09 02:15 PM
    Very good one!
    04-08-09 06:15 PM
    here is a good one....

have you ever received a long text message and have it split into 2 or 3 texts???? why is it that you can view a long email but not text???? can we get it to where we have 1 text message instead of 2 for the same text/reply?
    Casp,

The text message limit is a network issue, not a phone issue. Nextel already has the largest text limit on the market at 544 characters. Sprint side only allows 240, MAX. I just tested it out and sent 516 characters to my phone and it all came in one message. Most services require 160 or less. The largest I could find for a few carriers was 240, though.

ATT claims 456 characters, but I can't verify that because I don't have an ATT phone.
    04-08-09 07:56 PM
    Plus if someone is going over 544 characters, it's time to pick up the phone and speak...lol
    04-08-09 08:00 PM
    I know it's a hardware issue, but I'd like to have a TAB key on the keyboard. Think about the websites that you visit now and how useful it would be to be able to keypress once and get to the next editable box. Or, now that I'm using Docs To Go on the range at work for scoring, it would be great to be able to tab into the next field for data entry.

What does that say when I'm getting too lazy to even move my thumb to the trackball?
    04-08-09 08:07 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD