I know there are "some bugs" with the latest .204 update. I know there are things that were going be fixed and were not....

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THEM!!!

This thread is about any Feature that you would like to see. Something like.....

A Memory Defragger

or

Threaded Text Messaging

or

BlueTooth App Loader

or

A Close All NON-Essential Open Programs

If you have an idea and someone has already posted it, post it again. The more requests we have the better the chances are we will see it.
    04-04-09 07:50 AM
    In the next update I would like to see them do something about the call log and make it so Out going Direct Connect call alerts register in the Call log Its very frustrating you can't go back and check the time you sent someone an alert only regular Direct connect calls register.
    04-04-09 11:38 AM
    I would like all the tones to actually go out through both the wired earbuds or bluetooth, which ever I am using.
    04-04-09 11:46 AM
    This might be asking to much but the capability to send pictures Through Direct Connect would be a nice feature to have most new Nextels have this feature.
    04-04-09 11:48 AM
    This might be asking to much but the capability to send pictures Through Direct Connect would be a nice feature to have most new Nextels have this feature.
    thats something that stumped me!
    04-04-09 11:50 AM
    I would like the texting to be the focus, concentrating on getting texts on time, and being able to reply without the previous msg attached, and it would be a plus to have them threaded!
    04-04-09 11:52 AM
    Yeah, but how cool would that be??? I didn't know the newer Nextels did this.
    04-04-09 11:52 AM
    thats something that stumped me!

Me too!! I don't understand why they left this feature out I always thought it was kind of cool lol
    04-04-09 11:58 AM
    I would like the texting to be the focus, concentrating on getting texts on time, and being able to reply without the previous msg attached, and it would be a plus to have them threaded!
    a thread not dealing with the ISSUES, please
    04-04-09 11:59 AM

Yup they been doing it for a few years now if I'm correct I Remember my i860 having direct send and its been years since I've had that phone and I know for sure my last Nextel (i880) definitely has this feature. hopefully its something we will see in the future (( crosses fingers ))
    04-04-09 12:04 PM
    Geez, I had an 880 and didn't even know I could do that! But.....there wasn't a forum like this when I had it. See what people miss out on??? If this forum wasn't here, I wouldn't know 1/3 of how this BB works. Love it!!
    04-04-09 12:11 PM
    Sorry Casper.
    04-04-09 12:12 PM
    Sorry Casper.
    all in good thoughts i guess
    04-04-09 12:20 PM
    Geez, I had an 880 and didn't even know I could do that! But.....there wasn't a forum like this when I had it. See what people miss out on??? If this forum wasn't here, I wouldn't know 1/3 of how this BB works. Love it!!
    The i880 was a Great phone! The 8350i is the only phone that could get me to give it up lol. I also agree I would be so lost without this forum lol
    04-04-09 12:27 PM
    well the main features i would like to see in future if not the next release is a lot more bluetooth options! there has to be more than what i am experiencing to this. a phone that is smart should be able to figure this stuff out! Hello! And to make the ringtones come through would just be beautiful. thats the point of having a2dp right? i mean come on! this is just an outrage on RIM's side of things! its a feature that just has to a sign of improvement! The file size limits can be upped to a decent size for those who wanna download movies to their phones. i mean those with 3g network can view streams right? why cant we have more download capabilities? doesnt seem like its too hard.
    threaded text would be nice for those who do not use bb messenger.
    a fix for themes to be able to load into the phone without error upon a reboot would be sweet!
    when in browser and on forum the text doesnt wrap around so you lose track of what you are saying or type the same stuff twice. word wrap would be nice! also there is this freakish error i get when on the web via bb browser i cant understand!
    there are a few that i can just say wtf? have you guys lost track with your customers requests? its a shame that so many have these same issues over and over but you want your money for the bill right! provide better service. keep bb tech support open an extra hour or at least on Sunday!
    there's a few more that when i think of i will either edit this post or copy and paste with the added on in another!
    04-04-09 12:48 PM
    well the main features i would like to see in future if not the next release is a lot more bluetooth options! there has to be more than what i am experiencing to this. a phone that is smart should be able to figure this stuff out! Hello! And to make the ringtones come through would just be beautiful. thats the point of having a2dp right? i mean come on! this is just an outrage on RIM's side of things! its a feature that just has to a sign of improvement! The file size limits can be upped to a decent size for those who wanna download movies to their phones. i mean those with 3g network can view streams right? why cant we have more download capabilities? doesnt seem like its too hard.
    threaded text would be nice for those who do not use bb messenger.
    a fix for themes to be able to load into the phone without error upon a reboot would be sweet!
    when in browser and on forum the text doesnt wrap around so you lose track of what you are saying or type the same stuff twice. word wrap would be nice! also there is this freakish error i get when on the web via bb browser i cant understand!

there are a few that i can just say wtf? have you guys lost track with your customers requests? its a shame that so many have these same issues over and over but you want your money for the bill right! provide better service. keep bb tech support open an extra hour or at least on Sunday!
    there's a few more that when i think of i will either edit this post or copy and paste with the added on in another!
    well i know almost for a fact that the theme issues are not going to be fixed in an update for the phones, but it will be fixed in a new TB.

and i would just do a new post..... the more posts thor more chances of getting what we want/need

bluetooth is a must
    04-04-09 12:59 PM
    i was telling someone the other day that bluetooth is the signature of this being the futures only hope of looking good til the flying cars and virtual living is systems are the norm!
    04-04-09 02:50 PM
    i was telling someone the other day that bluetooth is the signature of this being the futures only hope of looking good til the flying cars and virtual living is systems are the norm!
    ya i saw that comment
    04-04-09 02:55 PM
    i got 2 more

a better calculator

and how about some sort of a ZIP program

and a third, that falls into "why did we not think of that" category

a PDF VIEWER... BUILT IN
    04-04-09 02:58 PM
    the speed of multitasking can be waay greater!
    04-04-09 02:58 PM
    pdf viewer! i thought that was possible! i got a few pdf files or maybe nope! those i have are ppt!
    04-04-09 03:00 PM
    i mean come on, more businesses use PDF more today than ever!!!! and you cant view them on your BB that is meant to HELP businesses
    04-04-09 03:03 PM
    I too want word wrap in forms.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 03:59 PM
    there was an update that allowed other phones to do this word wrap and adobe also makes flash player too so having a flash player would be awesome!
    04-04-09 04:17 PM
    Bluetooth has to be at the top of the list it is complete BS that we are still taking about
    Word wrap
    and the split screen we making and receiving calls that
    Shows your info.
    Overall the phone kicks A

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 07:07 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD