Verizon BB Curve 8330.

I do not have the most recent OS, but this unit has been running fine for 1-2 years. Very recently, I have noticed that I am not getting my email or it won't send email out and at THE SAME TIME, I cannot connect to the internet. So, my wireless connectivity is gone and this happens intermittently over the past couple of weeks. If I pull the battery, this solves the problem easily, but I would like to avoid having to pull the battery every week. I do have some third party software apps, but nothing new at all, yet this problem is only a couple of weeks old. I don't want to update to the new OS yet because I have had my current OS for a long time and this problem is recent, plus I would lose my third party apps, which would be a major PITA to replace. Again, this problem is only in the last couple of weeks, and I have re-registered with the wireless account, plus remember, once I pull the battery, I am good to go.

Any ideas???? Current OS is v4.5.0.77 (Platform 3.2.0.51)

Thanks!!!!
    07-13-10 09:08 AM
    So for a new phone
    07-13-10 09:53 AM
    You can try repushing the BIS service books to refresh any that may have been corrupted. Also instead of pulling the battery next time first try to just turn off the wireless antenna, wait for it to show off then turn it back on. See if that works instead of a battery pull.
    07-13-10 09:56 AM
    You can try repushing the BIS service books to refresh any that may have been corrupted. Also instead of pulling the battery next time first try to just turn off the wireless antenna, wait for it to show off then turn it back on. See if that works instead of a battery pull.
    Turned wireless antenna off and then on originally and it did not work. For repushing the service books, do I do that from the BB BIS site or from my BB? And if it's from the BB BIS site, what is the URL address? Thanks.
    07-13-10 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD