HELP I can not get my pictures to download to facebook. They used to but they quit working. I get A can not connect message. I have done A battery pull,reinstalled facebook. Please help !
    05-02-10 01:51 PM
    I gave up on uploading pics with the Facebook app. Instead I just email them. Works tons better.
    05-02-10 04:52 PM
    ^+1 what he said, the app sucks for uploading

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 08:07 PM
    I had this same issue, and after a lot of researching I was able to correct it. All I had to do was go to the camera and go to options. Change the picture size to medium and the picture quality to normal. After that I didn't have anymore problems. Hope it works for you guys!!
    05-03-10 09:20 AM
    That worked THANKS
    I had this same issue, and after a lot of researching I was able to correct it. All I had to do was go to the camera and go to options. Change the picture size to medium and the picture quality to normal. After that I didn't have anymore problems. Hope it works for you guys!!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-10 12:31 PM
    with my phone i just had to switch the picture size not the photo quality and now it works
    05-03-10 05:54 PM
    i just reset mine. hope it works next time> thanks!
    05-04-10 12:24 PM
    Changing the settings worked for me!
    Thanks!
    05-04-10 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD