I've heard that clearing event logs (along with other things...) will free up memory. I've done a lot of clearing out, but haven't come across "event logs." Can someone tell me where to find them? I've deleted lots of things and followed steps for freeing up memory, but I guess to really clear a significant amount of memory, I'm going to have to break down and be all "techie" and do the desktop steps... Anyway, if someone can help me with the event logs, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
    07-21-08 02:04 PM
    Hold down ALT or shift & type LGLG (you will not see what you type)
    07-21-08 02:12 PM
    Thanks! How on earth would I have ever known that? Now that I've deleted them, what exactly did I just delete?
    07-21-08 02:21 PM
    Just a log of recent events that could be used for diagnosing problems maybe. It is not something I have ever needed to use.
    07-21-08 03:24 PM
    Why does it say

Event Log (Warning)

What's the warning for?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 04:31 PM
    If you don't want to have to keep going in and emptying it out, you can choose options > hide all types and then nothing will ever be written to the log.

The warning is just the level of which the messages are logged. Don't worry about it!
    07-21-08 04:36 PM
    If I were you, I would for surezzzies check out the link in my signature. It's an excellent post by a fellow member who goes through step-by-step and tells you exactly how to free up a ton of memory on your BB!! Don't wait, go NOW!
    07-21-08 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD