I have had my 8330 for 6 months, the messages and emails folders have been seperated and the messages folder hidden, everything has been working fine. Last night I went to bed and all was fine, and this morning I wake up and emails showing up in both locations. Messages Icon still hidden, and email options still showing them seperate. Any ideas?? Please help super annoying getting double message indicators.
    08-30-09 10:34 AM
    Did you try a battery pull?
    08-31-09 01:47 PM
    All messages will go to your message folder can't get around that. If you use the separate folders you will have sms, and then an email folder along with the default message folder you have hidden. If you delete it from one folder it should delete in the other folders. Are you saying that your emails were not going to messages just your email folder?? Should not work that way...
    08-31-09 03:27 PM
    Hey maybe off topic maybe on topic, not sure, but I have 6 different e-mails set up on the phone, three of which are friends who 've let borrow my curve... I recently had just switched back to using my bb from a G1 and I was wondering if there was any way I could get rid of my friends' email folders on my phone? I've gone through the email setup wizard and it only shows my bbemail, my gmail and my hotmail account as the only email addresses setup with the phone, so I can't delete my friends'. Any ideas on what to do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 05:14 PM
    Certain email groups like AOL and Yahoo give their clients the option of forwarding email to mobile phone numbers. You will probably have to have your friends log in to their accounts on a PC and change that option.
    09-01-09 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD