Hi everyone,
    I have been waiting for this OS 4.5(Sprint) to come out because i was told it would fix the gibberish you get when sending a email though craigslist from your blackberry. I downloaded the new OS and just tried to send the email and "This is a test" came through as "�I0T��E�8�Ҁ� Any help or thoughts on the issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    02-04-09 08:35 PM
    i am able to send e mail through craigslist with no problem even when I had 4.3 OS
    02-04-09 09:38 PM
    I've seen people respond, but i don't recall anyone being able to do it on sprint. i have been messing with this for a while now and it is getting frustrating. i have tried numerous different email accounts (Gmail, charter, blackberry.sprint, and yahoo) and none of them work. I really need help because i sell quite a bit on Craigslist and this would make my life a lot easier.
    02-05-09 08:00 AM
    I also cant send to craigslist, it is a problem as i deal alot on there as well.
    02-22-09 04:08 PM
    I have been sitting here for 3 hours trying to figure out this whole CL issue. I tend to search CL on my curve when I'm bored, and when I find something I want to email about, I click the link for the mailto email address and I forget that the seller probably won't get anything but a bunch of mumbo jumbo on their end. So..... I tried 2 different browsers, Opera Mini and Bolt...neither of which would even let me click on that seller's email link! THEN, I went into Sprint's blackberry internet service (sprint.blackberry.com) and deleted all of my signatures from the email accounts I use to send default emails with (i.e. Sent from my Blackberry...) and tried several test emails to myself through my own CL listings, and it WORKED! I now get actual english messages with no problem!! Try that, and let me know how it works for you.
    04-19-09 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD