Just wondering, when setting up to received for example email onto your BB does that uses your BB txt's from my plan?
    08-15-09 07:56 AM
    Email is email, texts are texts. Email comes from your data plan, texts come from your texting plan.
    08-15-09 08:04 AM
    Question isn't clear, but I think you are asking if emails count against your text message plan?
    The answer to that question would be no. You have to have either an email or data plan to send/receive email and to use BlackBerry Messanger.

Hope that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 08:06 AM
    Just wondering, when setting up to received for example email onto your BB does that uses your BB txt's from my plan?
    Blackberry uses push email that uses up your data plan. It does not count against texts. Neither does pin messaging or BBM.
    08-15-09 11:50 PM
    Thanks, that was the question. Yeah I have a data and a txt plan but was just wondering cause i noticed some emails were coming up on the email section and on the text section as well.
    08-16-09 12:16 PM
    Your master Messages icon can contain both SMS messages, as well as emails and MMS messages... it's up to you under the Options if you want them together or separated.
    08-16-09 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD