I know I have been on this a lot lately, mostly because I was switching Blackberry's.

I'm still on my 8320 but for some reason I can't set up my personal yahoo e-mail like it was on my old 8320.

I'm kinda bad with directions lol, so if someone could help me and possibly break it down for me, it would be appreciated.

When I went to e-mail setup, it was an enterprise one.
    07-07-10 10:06 AM
    That message is indicative of the BlackBerry Data Plan not being properly set up for the device.

Do you have a BlackBerry Data Plan?

If you do and are changing from a different device, did you log in to your BIS and use the Change Device feature to enter the information for the new device?
    07-07-10 10:56 AM
    I'm pretty sure that I have a BlackBerry Data Plan since I had it on my old BlackBerry. I've had a BlackBerry since 09.

I don't know what my BIS is...could you walk me through it please?
    07-10-10 09:29 AM
    http://www.t-mobile.com/bis

If you get a new device, you have to enter the PIN and IMEI for the new device into the BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) page for your carrier.

All BlackBerry Data goes through the RIM servers. The servers won't know to send data to your device unless you provide the identification for the new device.

Log in to the above page from a computer. (If you don't know the log in information, you will need to call your carrier to have them reset it.)

Then use the "Change Device" link to enter your information for your new device.

Then click the Help link and click Send Service Books.
    07-10-10 10:20 AM
    Thank you very much! =)
    07-11-10 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD