i am probably just overlooking it but what I would like to know is this- I want to have my Work E-mail Push to my Blackberry when I am not at work... And not after Midnight. Is there a way to have it do this? I get about 100 Messages a day and it is annoying to have the blackberry alert me over and over and then have to clear them all day. Thanks in advance!
    09-03-09 03:38 PM
    not with the way it is setup, maybe a third party app.On my palm it would check on a schedule, but that is not push mail.
    09-03-09 04:27 PM
    Do you mean you DON'T want your work emails to come when you're not at work? If so, and if you're on BES, you can't. But you can change your profile to have them not alert you when you leave work. Once it's setup it's a simple thing to set your alternate profile.
    09-03-09 04:30 PM
    Close... I dont want them to alert me while I AM AT WORK.... I know stupid but I am in front of the computer all day so I know when they come in at work... but need to know when they come in and I am not at work... So how would I do that???
    09-03-09 06:51 PM
    Like trucky is saying. Make a new profile. Click the speaker looking icon on the home screen,menu, and then "new profile". Just give it a name and set what alerts you want while at work with a tone or vibrate and set the other alerts to silent. Make sure you cancel the LED on the alerts you don't want also (it gets annoying lol) Then all you need to do is change profiles when you arrive for work and when you leave.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 07:13 PM
    Thank you that worked! so nice not to have it vibrating all day!
    09-04-09 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD