i got this from blackberry a couple weeks ago and a few more times.
    "This email account is no longer accessible by your blackberry device. this issue may be caused by a problem with your email provider."
    Now i got this beginin of this month then the next day or so i got a flood of e-mails then it happened again. now i haven't gotten any e-mails on my BB for weeks. but my e-mail comes through fine on my home pc. I'm using optimum online, my isp's email. Not gmail or hotmail. Has anyone ever run into this problem before? any help would be appreciated.
    08-13-09 10:21 AM
    you may have to validate the acct again..

BlackBerry Internet Service if you have set this up, you may see a red line across the email addy, or simply have to resend the service books.
    08-13-09 10:31 AM
    im trying to log in its telling me wrong password or login but i just got my pw sent to me and i have the login in, i tried creating a new account incase something happened to my account and it said i can't create a new one. any ideas, im about to try the number they put up on there
    08-13-09 10:41 AM
    I'm using optimum online, my isp's email. Not gmail or hotmail. Has anyone ever run into this problem before? any help would be appreciated.
    That could be the issue as well, I've never heard of it. I recommend Gmail or Yahoo for BlackBerry, preferably Gmail, it's works the best on a Blackberry in my opinion. Be sure to follow the instructions that Rachel posted previously...
    08-13-09 10:43 AM
    Call your carrier and tell them you forgot your BIS login information, they will create a new password for you...
    08-13-09 10:44 AM
    i have been using this email without any problem for almost 9 months now this problem. its not a web based email like gmail, its the email provided from my isp. i have to use outlook express to access this email rather than goto a website like gmail.
    08-13-09 10:45 AM
    i have my login and pw, it is not accepting them, im at work so it might not be possible to make a call im gonna attempt it during lunch.
    08-13-09 10:46 AM
    find the internet email icon and see if you can log on from the berry
    08-13-09 11:00 AM
    nope still says invalid username or pw, im gonna have to call these jokers
    08-13-09 11:04 AM
    Let us know how it goes...
    08-13-09 11:08 AM
    i will, i might not b able to call now, prolly will have to wait till after work. i guess call sprint first, then try my isp.
    08-13-09 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD