So, I had two e-mail accts. set up on my 8330...one yahoo and one gmail. All was well for a coupla months. Then I set up my work e-mail acct. on my berry and all **** breaks loose. It was a simple setup, didn't do anything odd...just used the setup wizard inputting e-mail addy and password. Now I can send and receive from my work e-mail addy, but not the other two.

I compose and send with my yahoo and gmail, it says it sends it, but it never does. I send from one to the other and it never arrives. If I send from my work e-mail to yahoo or gmail it arrives when I check online, but not on the berry. I changed my reconcile options to "handheld wins" after much time spent searching, but it didn't change a thing. Took the battery out, too. Nothing.

Edited to add: Facebook responses are no longer popping in my in-box, either. Very frustrating. I can still get on FB and check manually, but the responses don't drop in anymore.

Please help!

Thanks
    Last edited by climbhoser; 08-04-09 at 12:47 PM.
    08-04-09 12:37 PM
    Have you tried resending your Service Books?
    08-04-09 06:42 PM
    Sounds stupid, but do a battery pull - leave it out for no less then 60 seconds. This will reset your connection to your network and may solve your issue. If not, like Motorcycle Mama says, resend your service books. Go to your carrier's BIS site, or even give them a call and they'll do it for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD