I have the 8330 so I thought I would post this here. If it's not in the right place, sorry!

I have started to get a lot of junk / spam e-mails so I have decided to get rid of that e-mail address after everyone & myself has updated stuff. This e-mail is the one that I had when I got my curve. Which when I send emails using my bb it uses that e-mail that I want to get rid of.

On the Sprint BIS site when I log in it says "BlackBerry Device Email Address
    The email address for your BlackBerry is..."

My question is...How do I change that old e-mail address to my new one without having to delete it yet. I'm not sure if I have changed over all my info on different sites yet. I change them over as I get e-mails from them.
    06-15-09 09:23 PM
    Just login to the BIS or go into email settings and add the new email address. Then delete the old one when ready
    06-15-09 09:50 PM
    Just login to the BIS or go into email settings and add the new email address. Then delete the old one when ready
    Thanks, lastraid! Thats what I did but I didnt want to delete the old one until I was sure that my accounts have been updated, as new e-mails come in. I guess since I set up my new bb using the old e-mail, when I send an e-mail out using my bb it defaults to using the old e-mail. Like many others I have hidden my e-mail folders so when i send an e-mail from my contacts I use the menu to click on "send an e-mail".

I was hoping on the BIS site I could change the default e-mail to a new one without having to delete one.
    06-15-09 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD