I have seen this comment several times, has anybody found a solution for this problem?

It is specific to the 8330, but perhaps not all carrier's OS version ...
    06-14-08 12:33 PM
    I haven't nor the people I know with the 8330s. Also is it all the 8330s or just Verizon's or Sprint's or Alltel's?
    06-14-08 01:15 PM
    The quote is from a Verizon customer. I am researching past treads looking for a similar pattern.
    06-14-08 01:49 PM
    Please note that after I install the Desktop v4.3 I have no issues at all.
    Then I install my carriers or another carriers (tried verizon & sprint) device software and I then cannot connect my Vista machine to my 8330.
    I have tried to first install the Device software then the desktop software...... no help. Either way as soon as my device software is on the computer I can no longer connect via USB (Only option for me). Seems that something is blocking the usb settings. I try to detect usb and it cannot find anything. But as soon as I reinstall just the Desktop software I have no issues. Also when my 8330 is connected, I can view it as a drive all the time.... never issues with either software.
    Verison

Ahh.... reinstall Desktop Manager.
    Last edited by Stoner; 06-14-08 at 02:04 PM.
    06-14-08 01:56 PM
    terrific post on memory management....I have downloaded both download manager and download manager specific to curve 8330.The problem I have is that My blackberry is no longer recognized, e.g." device not found".
    Is there a step I missed???
    Another one....Sprint/Nextel

Stoner,
    Thanks, the battery pull did the deed! more memory at last!!!
    Last edited by Stoner; 06-14-08 at 02:06 PM.
    06-14-08 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD