1. phils2888's Avatar
    I have an 8310 that briefly dropped in a shallow puddle while it was in the leather holder a few months ago. I shut it off, dried it out, and everything works fine, but since then the battery life is much shorter between charges. Could that be a battery problem, or something is draining it when it is turned on?
    09-10-09 10:25 AM
  2. metalmamma's Avatar
    It could be from the moisture but probably more from being left for so long with no charge. I bought 2 batteries on eBay for $25, way cheaper then buying in-store.
    09-10-09 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD