Hi all,

I wanted to download the game 'Ka-Glom' and it is downloading.
    But it is downloading for 4 days now.
    I can't stop or remove that download.
    When i go to app world - My World than i see Ka-Glom with 'starting download'

How can i remove and stop this?
    Who has an idea?
    09-12-09 12:24 PM
    Did you try to highlight the item, press the Menu and find some type of Cancel option???
    09-12-09 12:43 PM
    I had that problem yesturday with the weather eye app took it back to the store and they did a full reboot but you need you stuff backed upit starts again from scratch.
    09-12-09 12:48 PM
    @Fatboy97: Yes i tried that... but i does not give an option to do that.
    @Slawson28: isn't that i bit to drastic? I try to do that without full reboot first
    09-12-09 01:20 PM
    @Fatboy97: Yes i tried that... but i does not give an option to do that.
    @Slawson28: isn't that i bit to drastic? I try to do that without full reboot first
    I just tried it... there IS a "Cancel Download" option... at least I saw one and did it.
    09-12-09 02:39 PM
    I just tried it... there IS a "Cancel Download" option... at least I saw one and did it.
    The only options i have are:

Help
    Hide Memory Bar
    Toepassing omschakelen
    Close

That's it..
    09-12-09 04:39 PM
    I'd try logging in first (at least that is what I did), then try it again.
    09-12-09 05:59 PM
    Have the same problem with free Color ID which won't complete download. I even bought the pay version (crappy app by the way) to see if that would do it. I'm afraid if I forget to put the phone in standby I'll get a hot phone and dead battery like it did one time before.
    09-12-09 06:22 PM
    yowza....I got the cancel option....wth
    09-12-09 06:25 PM
    I did try to log in but he can't find any app's that need paypal. The green download bar doesn't move either

I'd try logging in first (at least that is what I did), then try it again.

I did but

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 05:04 AM
    Find that app again in the main games menu (or wherever it was) and redownload it.

It should either download it from fresh, or overwrite the original failed version.

09-13-09 06:04 AM
    Hold down the ALT button and press R-S-T, this deletes the cache, do a BP if your BB freezes.
    Last edited by mr fun; 09-13-09 at 06:22 AM.
    09-13-09 06:14 AM
    Thx!!! ALT RST worked like a charm!

09-13-09 08:01 AM
    Thanx Mr. Fun! I've been all over the internet looking for the answer.
    09-13-09 09:20 AM
    Anyone know of a way to do that with the Storm? There's no alt key, and i'm having this exact same problem.
    09-13-09 09:37 PM
    I've got the same problem (on my storm), only the app is Viigo; and I tried installing the app from their website to see if AppWorld would see it was already downloaded... but no dice.

Now, whenever I have AppWorld installed on my device, my memory constantly goes down due to the stuck "Starting Download".

(Tried battpull; reinstall of viigo from external source w/ reinstall of appworld)
    09-14-09 01:50 PM
    Anyone know how to do this on a Suretype keyboard. Tried Alt-ER-AS-TY and ALT-ER-ER-AS-AS-TY with no luck.

Man, this is annoying!
    09-14-09 03:34 PM
    Got it...you have to be in App World and do the ALT-RST!!! I thought it was a general Blackberry Cache Cleaning.
    09-14-09 03:45 PM
    09-14-09 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD