Hi,

For some reason I've got a lot of double enties in my device calendar. At the moment they are not in the calendar on my PC. I've tried doing a sync in which the PC overwrites the device and nothing happened. I don't want to do a full syn because I'm worried I will only transfer the duplicates to the PC.

Any suggestions as to how I can rectify this will be welcome.
    03-07-13 07:13 AM
    Ive noticed many double entries on my old BB too. What device you running? For me it was my Google Calendar entries that were mucking it all up. I just went and turned them off and it was all better LOL. Really though i just went into my Google Calendars, the full site not on the BB Calendar app, and found all the duplicate were there. so i just deleted them and synced it again and all was well. This was on my 9810 I was having issues with.
    03-07-13 07:18 AM
    I have a BB curve 9380. In light of what you wrote I'm wondering if this has something to do with me activating the FB BB app, it's only been noticeable since then. Still unsure how to get out of this pickle though.
    03-07-13 07:33 AM
    Because of what Jagwire wrote I checked and have found that when I set up FB on my BB, it created a calendar for me. I have now opted for it not to be shown ands all is as I want it to be.
    Last edited by coastiefrank; 03-08-13 at 03:17 AM.
    03-07-13 08:27 AM
    I've now manged to do it and for anyone in the future here's how;
    Went into service books and deleted the Facebook one off my BB. Went to the desktop application and set it to overwrite the device entries (after having first fully sync'd it) then did another sync and this got rid of all the FB calendar entries. Then put the desktop app back to proper sync setting.
    Last edited by coastiefrank; 03-08-13 at 04:23 AM.
    03-08-13 03:18 AM