Hi ppl...for some reason AXN shows up on some of my received text messages..but its only messages from 2 particular contacts..It doesn't show up on their end...and both say no one else has mentioned it to them..I'm attempting to post a screen shot so you can see what I'm talking..Does anyone have any idea what it means or why its on there?

Thanks in Advance
    02-16-09 11:51 AM
    It looks like they're using symbols that your phone doesn't recognize so it puts the writing there instead. I've seen that happen on my computer and on my phones. Ask them if they had put a symbol there.
    02-16-09 11:55 AM
    It looks like they're using symbols that your phone doesn't recognize so it puts the writing there instead. I've seen that happen on my computer and on my phones. Ask them if they had put a symbol there.
    I have no idea but I'd be willing to guess this was more than likely.
    02-16-09 11:59 AM
    Yeah I thought about it being a symbol or some type of smiley but they both say they don't use any...and its so weird b/c its on EVERY message they send...sometimes its shows once, sometimes twice, sometimes at the beginning or end...very weird

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 12:03 PM
    Are they on the same carrier as you? Are they on the same carrier themselves?

02-16-09 12:38 PM
    Are they on the same carrier as you? Are they on the same carrier themselves?

All of us are w/ VZW

02-16-09 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD