I recently bought this crystal black faceplate for my 8330 off eBay. It looks real slick and I'll post pictures when I get it. But that made me think about not really seeing too many faceplates on Curves. Does anyone use them? Or does everyone just use the silicone and otterbox cases?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 08:31 PM
    I use a seidio innocase on my curve and innocase II on my storm its a wise investment and highly recommend it than buying cases on ebay

08-10-09 08:55 PM
    Many people change the housings. If u do a search for housings there will be a bunch of posts with different colors and such. I am going to change mine, just havnt had the funds to do so yet.

08-10-09 08:59 PM
    Me I use the Otterbox but as a contractor I need the protection not the looks.
    08-10-09 10:26 PM
    I use a case-mate...I love it because it covers the keys and everything. Total protection!
    08-10-09 11:44 PM
    Hmm, I have found housing and such, but I might do that down the line. I think I might like my faceplate. It'll give my Curve some heft, like I'm holding a Bold or something, lol

08-11-09 01:18 AM
    My hubby has a clear on his Titanium 8330 (he's not flashy at all) and I have a white with cherry blossom design on my Red 8330...glad I got them as I've dropped mine a few times that I know would have scratched the housing up pretty good. Plus it bulked the phone up a bit so easier for me to hold onto when I'm texting my life away.
    08-11-09 09:44 AM
    Seidio rubberized hard case with a screen protector for me. I already dropped my phone and had to fix some stuff. Not anymore
    08-11-09 10:02 AM
    I have just recenty changed the housing on my 8800 I use for work. Looks like a brand new handset
    I got that from ebay and no problems there

I am using a lime greensilicone cover over my 8310 just now and I am awaiting my lime green housing and trackerball and black keyboard.

I used you tube to show me how to change it.

I think its cool you can totally customise any BB from theme to housing to trackerball

Best mobiles every.

Bring on the Storm 2
    08-11-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD