After upgrading to .97 last night I had the Docs to Go suitcase on my desktop, unlike with .77 when I had just a standard folder icon. After upgrading Docs to Go in order to get Sheets to Go, the suitcase changed back to the standard folder icon. Anyone else run into this changing icon?
    11-14-08 09:34 AM
    haven't run into this problem yet. last night i was running .81 and upgraded to .102 and i still have the docs to go suitcase
    11-14-08 11:40 AM
    That is odd. I got the suitcase with .77 when I upgradded DTG. PM sent
    11-14-08 12:42 PM
    After upgrading to .97 last night I had the Docs to Go suitcase on my desktop, unlike with .77 when I had just a standard folder icon. After upgrading Docs to Go in order to get Sheets to Go, the suitcase changed back to the standard folder icon. Anyone else run into this changing icon?
    Might be Theme related. Try switching back to a Standard Theme and see what happens.
    11-14-08 01:15 PM
    Might be Theme related. Try switching back to a Standard Theme and see what happens.
    I never changed themes the first time though. Had the suitcase all night until I upgraded to Sheets to Go this morning.
    11-14-08 01:40 PM
    I suppose it is theme controlled. I only got the suitcase back when switching to a stock theme. Still, interesting that I had the suitcase before adding Sheets.....hmmm....
    11-14-08 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD