I'm loving my 8330 Curve at the moment. But after seeing the up and coming Blackberry phones, they make my Curve seem as though it's no longer the cool bb phone to have. How do you feel about your Curve in comaprison to the soon to be bb phones? Are you ready to make the switch? Or are you satisifed with what the Curve has to offer?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cdf3; 10-09-08 at 10:56 PM.
    10-09-08 10:52 PM
    I have never used the word "love" in relationship to my BB as it
    is an inanimate object. But I do still appreciate that it is a very
    solid and functional device

That will all change when the Javelin is released for AT&T.
    10-09-08 11:00 PM
    At the moment yeah I kinda want to fork out the dough for the new curve (Javelin), not so much the Storm but at the moment it does the job. I'll wait till I re-up my contract in June to get a new Curve (Javelin)

10-09-08 11:00 PM
    This is already been discussed..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/normal-80903/
    10-09-08 11:02 PM
    I feel ya. I just got my 8330 less than a month ago, and now all this news about all these, much better, faster, more sleek, sexier BB's. I figured that I'm good with mine because who knows how long it will take Sprint to get the new BB's, it took them forever to get the 8330.
    10-09-08 11:04 PM
    I have never used the word "love" in relationship to my BB as it
    is an inanimate object. But I do still appreciate that it is a very
    solid and functional device

Just the answer i expected from you. We can never get an I lOve my curve answer from this guy.. !!
    10-09-08 11:12 PM
    I love having a blackberry, and right now I'm too broke to start loving the Bold or anything else. I'm gonna stick with this for a good long time

10-09-08 11:57 PM
    ^^^ Lol with the economy going the way it is I think were all going to be like this for awhile. Oh well though, what can ya do.

10-10-08 12:00 AM
    i dig my curve still, ill be diggin the Bold when its finally released!!
    10-10-08 12:02 AM
    are you saying that your BB will then no longer be a "solid and functional device"?
    10-10-08 12:13 AM
    are you saying that your BB will then no longer be a "solid and functional device"?
    No I'm saying the Javelin will be a more solid and more functional device.
    I will keep the Pearl, sell the Curve and use the h3ll out of the Javelin.
    10-10-08 12:26 AM
    Just the answer i expected from you. We can never get an I lOve my curve answer from this guy.. !!
    And you can count on never seeing such a thing It's a phone after all.
    10-10-08 12:27 AM
    I do still love my curve but I'll be moving on to the 8900 (Javelin) when it becomes available on At&t.
    10-10-08 12:30 AM
    No I'm saying the Javelin will be a more solid and more functional device.
    I will keep the Pearl, sell the Curve and use the h3ll out of the Javelin.
    Priceless, AG!. Why do we have this Pearl fetish. I sucked it up and got the Curve for work, but I still looove my Pearl. It is so d@mn solid and functional

10-10-08 12:47 AM
    Still cool with my curve, but when the storm comes out it's so lonnnnnnnnnnnnngg at&t, hello Verizon and the Storm!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh

10-10-08 01:00 AM
    Priceless, AG!. Why do we have this Pearl fetish. I sucked it up and got the Curve for work, but I still looove my Pearl. It is so d@mn solid and functional
    Of all the phones I have ever owned, the Pearl is the one I am going to keep
    until it stops working. And then I'll buy another. It is a great all around BB
    10-10-08 01:00 AM
    I have owned the 8100, 8820, and 8310 Curve. I got to say the Curve has been my favorite. Even once I get the BOLD, I will keep my Curve as a back up device.
    10-10-08 01:07 AM
    Of all the phones I have ever owned, the Pearl is the one I am going to keep
    until it stops working. And then I'll buy another. It is a great all around BB
    Me, too

10-10-08 01:18 AM
    the only problem I've had with my curve is that it will randomly reset to the default home screen image -and- set the camera to save images to device memory instead of the card. I reset both of those to my preferences and about once a week, it switches them back????? Ideas?

10-10-08 01:26 AM
    It is definitely the best phone I've ever had

10-10-08 01:50 AM
    I would love a BOLD for sure but I still LOVE my Curve, and it still does all I need and more...
    10-10-08 03:51 AM
    I LOVE MY FAMILY & GF.. But I still "like" my curve. At the end of the day is still a phone and nothing else. I consider these types of threads redundant and overly exaggerated... Just my point of view, no need to yell at me after this post.
    10-10-08 04:14 AM
    Yup still like my curve, gettin old but like it, but don't love it, just like it.

10-10-08 04:36 AM
    I enjoy the functionality of my curve...the push eMail; great syncing; Navigator; good call quality and Brickbreaker.

Everything is relative, in May 2009 when my contract is up with VZW - it will be time to check what funds and devices are available. Heck there may be a storm 2 or curve 3 - (LOL) who knows.

My point is there will always be something better around the corner, so I just enjoy what I have at the moment. That said, having a Curve (at this moment) is not such a bad thing.
    10-10-08 06:32 AM
    I will keep the curve for a while until one of the new BB's comes out that I really have to get.

10-10-08 06:59 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD