Hi, I have a grey 8530 from Telus, and my gf has a pink one. I have noticed in mine the whole keys light up in the keypad. On my gfs, just the numbers/symbols light up. Like the light shines through the keys in mine and the letters are black. On hers, it is just the letters that light up white. I really would like to get mine like hers. would I have to buy a new keypad? does it have to do with the colour? or is there differences between 8530s?
    05-30-10 08:30 PM
    Hi, I have a grey 8530 from Telus, and my gf has a pink one. I have noticed in mine the whole keys light up in the keypad. On my gfs, just the numbers/symbols light up. Like the light shines through the keys in mine and the letters are black. On hers, it is just the letters that light up white. I really would like to get mine like hers. would I have to buy a new keypad? does it have to do with the colour? or is there differences between 8530s?
    It is the color of the keypad. Think about it, if the letters are black and the keys are black, you would never see them at all. You can change the keypad, but it may void any warranty on the phone. Best call your carrier to be sure.
    05-30-10 08:45 PM
    Seriously?
    05-30-10 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD