Hi All,

So how do I move all the pictures and ringtones from the device meory to a media card.

I have a friend who was saving them all to her phone and we finally got her a media card today and we are trying to move the files but it only gives me the option to do one by one thru her phone. The DM does not show me the files to move them... and she has a lot of Pic's and ringtones so one by one would be a real pain in the !@#$#$%\.. LoL

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you...

Ohh and the sooner the better cause we kinda need to do it like tonight lol Pretty please with a cherry on top???

Thank you!
    08-30-08 11:15 PM
    You have to use Media Manager to move pictures from the device memory to the SD Card. If you're using the Media app on the phone, you can only move one picture at a time, as you've discovered. If you have the version of Desktop Manager that includes Media Manager, you should be able to move them more easily. I don't have that version installed, so I can't give you step-by-step instructions.
    08-30-08 11:23 PM
    yeah, you can drag and drop multiple files with media manager. But I've found that the one in 4.6 is a heck of a lot slower than 4.5 for some reason though
    08-30-08 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD