Hello, I installed my Blackberry Device Manager CD with the Roxio software. I am having a serious problem with it, right from the start. Whenever I plug the USB cord into the phone, it seems to connect and disconnect at random, and it does it very often. It makes it nearly impossible to transfer photos and songs to my computer. Even using sync to device via WMP I have connection issues. it also happens to my wifes phone as well. Also, the sound of disconnecting / connecting confirms this. Could it be a bad USB port, or the software itself? Now, I don't think it is the USB as my Pentax Optio photos never ever have issues during transfer. Any help would be great! Thank you!
    Brian
    08-26-08 08:30 PM
    try uninstalling it and installing the newest version 4.6 from RIM's siteBlackBerry - Desktop Software - BlackBerry Desktop Software at BlackBerry.com
    08-26-08 08:33 PM
    FileDownload

use this one then go to options media card and turn on mass media storage this is much easier than media manager
    08-26-08 08:33 PM
    FileDownload

use this one then go to options media card and turn on mass media storage this is much easier than media manager
    that link takes you to t-mo plans?
    08-26-08 08:36 PM
    Don't I need the media manager portion to transfer songs and photos? Does it come with V4.6?
    Last edited by Gold504; 08-26-08 at 08:46 PM.
    08-26-08 08:42 PM
    you dont have to have it, windows explorer is much faster but its nice to have. you'll have an option to dl it wit or with out media manager.
    08-26-08 09:12 PM
    that link takes you to t-mo plans?
    That's strange lol I copied the link directly from the system upgrade page on my tmobile

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-08 09:14 PM
    here's a more direct linkhttps://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/browseSoftware.do load the 4th one down Desktop Manager 4.6.0 B15 English - With Media Manager
    08-26-08 09:14 PM
    That's strange lol I copied the link directly from the system upgrade page on my tmobile

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    looks like you can get there from that link a couple pages later but then it wants your t-mo # which I'll have SOON!
    08-26-08 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD