Hi everyone! I was wondering if there is any way for me to put my phone in Norwegian? I know that it has a setting for French and for Spanish in addition to English. But I was wondering if I can get my phone in Norwegian? My cousin has a phone just like mine but in Norwegian, however he is from Norway... Is there any way for me to do this? I live in the U.S. btw.
    08-14-09 03:20 PM
    Do Norwegians like to type in huge fonts?

My software allows Norwegian language support, see image of apploader, third item down on the list:

Sorry, it is small and hard to make out, I tried to make the image larger but failed miserably. The 2nd item on the list is Danish Language Support, followed by Norwegian Language Support, followed by Swedish Language Support, etc.
    Last edited by xliderider; 08-14-09 at 04:40 PM.
    08-14-09 04:22 PM
    So any way, you would connect your BB to the usb port on your computer. Open Desktop Manager, open the Application Loader, then check off the Norwegian Language Support and anything else you want to load on your BB, then click Next to load on your BB.
    08-14-09 04:42 PM
    Oh! Takk du! I mean thank you! And no- I just like to be a bit... over the top and I enjoy personally... typing in HUGE font lmao.
    08-14-09 04:59 PM
    This attached file is definitely easier to see, click on the thumbnail to view.
    Last edited by xliderider; 08-14-09 at 05:07 PM.
    08-14-09 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD