This may have already been addressed but could not find an answer in the forums. When I use desktop manager, I can sync, and back-up but media manager will not recognize the 8330. It did the first few times I used it, but now will not work. Also, is the Seidio clear case and holster a good choice for the 8330?
    06-05-08 07:46 PM
    I don't have any advice, but wanted to chime in that I've been having the same problem with my 8310. Windows and the Desktop Mgr both recognize it, but Media Mgr refuses to. Very weird and more than a little annoying.
    06-05-08 07:47 PM
    I had a similar problem and then found the solution on the forum. It's quite a common problem. Unfortunately I'm new to the forum and can't give you a direct URL to click on (because I have less than 10 posts) but if you click on my user profile and see the thread I started called 'Can't view media files even though Mass Storage Mode is on' you might find the solution there. It worked for me so I hope it helps!
    06-05-08 08:30 PM
    A guy just posted a review of the Seidio holster case skin thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-08 12:16 AM
    Be glad you got Media Manager! I still have not gotten it to load. Off the disk or from BB site. No media manager for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-08 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD