Hi all,
    Listen, I have seen this posted so I know it already exists, but after a little more than 2 hours of searching, I am unable to locate it again. I know it's frustrating for so many when people post on here without first searching, but I make sure I do my own searching before I ask a question. I don't expect others to do my work for me. However, now that I'm sure I'm not going to be able to find this, I thought I would ask for assistance hoping someone either knows where I can find this thread, OR someone just knows of the top of their head how to do this.
    Just FYI... I've looked in 8330 Themes, Device Help and Discussion (under 8330), Stuff for your Smartphone under Themes, General BB Tips and How To's, and even in the Professionals section. Like I said, I saw this previously, but since I've tried to look all over this site for help and info, I cannot for the life of me remember where it was.
    I appreciate any help, and sorry again I'm asking about this while I know it's on this site somewhere. I just simply cannot look any longer today. I can this weekend, but I would like to remove some of the old themes before then so I can add some new ones.
    Thanks again for any and all help, info, and/or advice!!!
    Carly
    09-02-09 10:22 AM
    Old themes you installed or themes that came with the phone?

You can go to options-->advanced options-->applications to delete any that YOU installed.

You could use maxmem to delete the installed ones but you should only do the carrier versions because you need the files off of some of the other for any other themes to work right. Maxmem actually gives you a good explanation on which one to use so it does not get deleted.
    09-02-09 10:28 AM
    For themes that I've gotten off this site and installed myself.
    Thanks for the advice. I will try this right now!
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-02-09 11:16 AM
    Okay that worked. Very easily, too! Thanks again so much. I really appreciate it!
    09-02-09 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD