I just got a 8900 Curve and want to delete the preset pictures and ringtones, how do I do that?
    08-20-09 05:44 AM
    I believe they talk about it in the Blackberry 101 lesson, which you can find all these under "Blackberry Help" at the top of every forum page: blackberry-101-how-free-memory-your-blackberry-smartphone
    08-20-09 06:07 AM
    I just got a 8900 Curve and want to delete the preset pictures and ringtones, how do I do that?
    You can use BBFileScout to get rid all sample media and preloaded pis and ringtones. Also check out the Increase File Free thread, both links are available in my sig!

Also take the time to read all lectures in the BB101 Lecture Series. It is a wealth of information!
    08-20-09 06:09 AM
    You can use BBFileScout to get rid all sample media and preloaded pis and ringtones. Also check out the Increase File Free thread, both links are available in my sig!

Also take the time to read all lectures in the BB101 Lecture Series. It is a wealth of information!
    thanks! I really wanted to get rid of that stuff. They should have it unlocked so you can choose to keep it or not. Thanks again.
    08-21-09 04:38 PM
    thanks! I really wanted to get rid of that stuff. They should have it unlocked so you can choose to keep it or not. Thanks again.
    No worries, anytime!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 05:08 PM
    Frees up quite a bit of memory

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD