I recently switched from a bb 8310 to a 8330. during the switch i noticed that the new 8330 doesn't have ant of the pics, music ect. from the 8310. so when i go back into the 8310 to figure out how to transfer all my media. i accidentally delete all my media from the old 8310. they were all on my device memory. before i did the switch the device manager backed up my 8310. so i try to go to the backup file using device manager. but i cant find any of the pics. i tried to restore the whole file that was made right before i deleted all the pics but to no avail. i know there has to be away to retrieve my pics. i also had some word documents including a book ive been writing for the last 9 months. i would appreciate anyone's help. im kinda a newbie so i would appreciate a step by step solution.........thx!
    06-14-10 09:34 PM
    Unfortunately, I believe you are out of luck.
    06-14-10 10:19 PM
    And there is nothing left on the media card? The pics in device memory are in. File Folder/Device Memory/Home/user/pics. The docs should be in the same folder under Documents. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-10 04:46 PM
    i checked the device memory. its all empty every folder is blank. and when i connect to device manager, all i see is a blank screen. usally when i connect i would see a blackberry folder(device memory) which would have all the different folders. ringtones, pics ect. But i must have deleted the whole blackberry folder its self. any way i can get it back?
    06-16-10 11:35 AM
    Do you have a current backup you can restore your old bb to? Realistically you should be able to get a lot of it back since it was all stored in device memory.

06-16-10 11:47 AM
    I had the same issuse not to long ago..Try taking your battery and memory card out..let it stay out for about 1 min..then put them back in let the phone fully load and try to see if that works. It did for me hopelly it helps
    06-17-10 07:47 AM
    If they were on your sd card, you might be able to restore them with the undelete feature of Glary Utilities (a windows program, not a BlackBerry app).

06-17-10 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD