hey all... i have the t-mobile 8320 with bes that i set up myself for my business. i have three issues.

1. when i navigate to 'deleted items' it's always empty. all other folders have data in them, but there is never anything in my deleted items... so if i delete a text by mistake it's gone forever.

2. i recently recorded a voice note in .amr format to mms text to friends. after realizing that anyone without a blackberry will not be able to hear it, i changed the file's extension to .mp3. the file is still playable, but when i try to mms it to anyone, it never goes through. i've tried it with several different numbers. it shows that it's in the process of trying to send, and then after a minute i get the red X. and it gives no reason for not sending.

3. i receive a lot of my emails twice. apart from BES, i have also set up several other email accounts on my blackberry. when i receive doubles, one is addresses to Desktop (secure) and the other to the specific email address to which the email was sent. does this mean i should delete those extra accounts from my blackberry to stop the doubles? and if so, will i still be able to SEND emails from those auxiliary accounts as well as receive? and if so, how?

thanks for any help anyone can offer.
    02-02-09 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD