I have a curve 8330. I downloaded too many ringtones and want to delete some but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I have a mac so I am not sure how to do it on the computer since the CD that came with my blackberry doesn't seem to work. Any assistance would be appreciated
    03-01-09 12:09 PM
    Are you trying to delete ringtones that you downloaded to a memory card or those that are on the device memory?
    03-01-09 12:11 PM
    THey are on the device memory..They were free ones that I downloaded
    03-01-09 12:22 PM
    Just delete them on the phone itself. Go to the ringtone. Press the menu button and select Delete. You will probably have to to a battery pull in order to get them to not be shown on the list after you delete them.
    03-01-09 12:26 PM
    ive downloaded ringtones onto my device, and when i went to select Delete, it wont delete, and its still there, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt
    03-02-09 04:39 PM
    ive downloaded ringtones onto my device, and when i went to select Delete, it wont delete, and its still there, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt
    If it does not delete leave the phone on and pull the battery, that will make them disappear from the list...it happens sometimes deleting them this way from the phone.
    Last edited by Tremortality; 03-02-09 at 04:52 PM.
    03-02-09 04:48 PM
    I just love this site. I got on just to look for an answer to this question...did a search and voila!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD