How do i delete the calls that I have made. The ones that show up when the send or green button is pushed?
    Thank you

I am sorry, I was not very clear. I mean't how do I delete in mass all of them?
    Last edited by iblong; 06-16-10 at 09:51 PM.
    06-16-10 09:43 PM
    You can highlight each one of them and press the delete button which will ask if you wish to delete the logs for that contact and just select yes.

Or, if you are familiar with deleting databases through desktop manager you can delete your call log this way as well.
    06-16-10 09:46 PM
    I am sorry, I was not very clear. I mean't how do I delete in mass all of them?
    06-16-10 09:51 PM
    You can do that through desktop manager.

Use this how to, except obviously you will want to not select Contacts, and instead select the Call Log.

BlackBerry 101: How To Clear Your Address Book Database | CrackBerry.com
    06-16-10 09:56 PM
    From your phone open up the call log (or phone) icon, scroll to the first entry you want to delete, then hold down the shift key and scroll to the other end of the list of the calls you want to delete. Hit the delete key and click to delete (or cancel if you didn't quite capture all the records you wanted). Hope this helps!
    06-16-10 10:40 PM
    I've spent a few minutes trying replicate what the OP wants to do - delete all his OUTGOING calls in one operation- and haven't found a way to exactly that.
    However, you can easily delete all your incoming and outgoing calls together if that will work for you. In Messages, click Alt-P together (or MenuKey > View Folder > Phone Call Logs). Then scroll to the top phone log message, click MenuKey -> Delete Prior.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-10 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD